Tuesday 20 October 2009

Just for starters

I can still remember my first make up – an Avon lipstick in what can only be described as a frosted candy pick, nice look for an eight year old red head with pasty skin and a scattering of freckles. I thought I looked very grown up and I must have looked pretty dam cool if my parents let me walk to the corner shop with the lippy on and my new red tucker boots from Clarks.

That must have been when my love affair with all things make up began, now rather than flicking through the Avon catalogue, nothing make me happier than perusing the internet hungry for new products that I must have right now. When I say right now, I really mean as soon as I afford that £30 product with my measly budget. I want to meet the make-up lovers out there, who like me can’t afford everything they want, but don’t stop yearning.

1 comment:

  1. Fab, I think my first make up was a Max Factor creme puff from Boyes (hahahaha) about 5 shades too light for my skin! Why oh why....
    Shall be checking out Illamasqua! x

    ReplyDelete