Wednesday 27 January 2010

hobbycraft for the eyelashes

Browsing through www.vogue.co.uk I realised they had vogue tv, so I headed to the beauty section.  I came across a two part video called "Beauty by Chanel".  My biggest dream is to be a make up artist for the fashion shows, but after I watched this I think I am way too much of a wuss, I may end up crying if I can't use the cotton pads like he shows you in the video. 

Look at the beautiful embroided eyelashes that were used for one of the shows, check them out in these videos www.vogue.co.uk/video and vogue.co.uk/beauty/video.



The art that went into them.  I don't know if I was drawn to them because I now have the sudden urge to craft all day everyday, but embroidery is something I have yet to try.  On Sunday my Grandma was good enough to give me an old embroidery transfer from the fifties, which I am going to have a go at, eventually.   But don't worry you  will not see me walking down Stockton High Street with it daggling from my eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment