Thursday 4 February 2010

I like make up....but only a lil' bit honest

I was bored the other night and I decided to go through my make up and see what needed throwing out and what I needed to buy.........when I say needed I really mean WANT!

I was surprised by the results so I thought I would tell you what I have in my make up bag.

*29 single eye shadows
*8 eye shadow palettes
*9 mascaras (including some itty bitty ones)
*6 lipsalves (my favourite ever lip balm is a Bolivian Vaseline called "Vaselina" I can't bring myself to use it)
*25 blushers (I was sooooo shocked when I counted these and my fav is defo that illamasqua cream one I have talked about on here)
*12 eye liner pencils
*10 lipsticks (I think I really need more lipsticks I love them so much more than gloss at the moment)
*5 lipliners
*17 lipglosses (see if I love lipstick why have I got more lipglosses)
*1 lipstick/gloss palette
*2 primers
*8 concealers (I went through a lot of these babies and I have defo settled for Laura Mercia for blemishes and Bobbi Brown for under eye)
*5 foundations (I seem to always go back to Lily Lilo mineral foundation, sometimes I can be such a grease monster this stuff works well for me  and its so easy to apply on a morning)
*3 powders

excessive what do you think?

4 comments:

  1. You do seem to be lacking in numbers for the lipstick Jen, deffo must need more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I think it is quite normal, your quantity of makeup =) At least for me :D So don´t feel like it is excessive :D I think more makeup is better then less :D Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rita, its nice to know I'm not alone xxx

    ReplyDelete