Tuesday 23 February 2010

time flies by

Today I am in a pretty reflective mood, this time last year I was attempting to live in Barcelona with my BF how different my life would have been if it had all worked out, and do you know what  made me remember it?  My moisturiser - Dr Nick Lowe Super-Charged SPF15 Day Cream I first bought it when I was moving to Barcelona, making sure it had an spf in it to protect my face against the sun, even though it was going to be February when I arrived.  Now I know whenever I apply that cream it will remind me of standing in our flat and being full of excitement and nerves. 

I had been using a superdrug moisturiser because I was skint, this also had an spf but because it was my birthday the other week my parents bought me Dr Nick Lowe's cream, and you can just feel the difference in quality between the two, but its what you should expect when there is a price difference of about £12!!! 

Whats sad about my time in Barca is I have very few photographs of  me there NOT sporting a moustache......


Hot or what?  I think if you look past the fact I haven't waxed in a while my skin looks in pretty good shape.  Already I am noticing a difference and its only been about two weeks, plus using the Jolene you can hardly notice the tash. 

My friend was saying to me the other day how strange I looked with long hair and at the mo, because I change my mind constantly I really dont like it.  I think I am going to blame the rubbish hair on Barca water, my bonce is used to the perfumed atmosphere of teesside!

Keeping a theme going look at these hairy ladies stylebubble.co.uk I kinda like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment