Friday 3 December 2010

wish me luck

I have been going steadily grey since I was about 16.  Just about the time, I started to appreciate having red hair.  I have only dyed my hair once in that whole time and that was by accident, yes I am that rubbish when it comes to hair, I won't embarass myself with the details. It did end up looking really nice but that was about four years ago.  I have always been scared by the permanance of hair dye and the fact I am a complete control freak, and don't know the exact colour that my hair will be.  However, this Saturday I have decided to take the plunge and get dyed.  I have always wanted Karen Elson's hair colour.


However, I have been informed that it will make me look washed out *sad face* so I am thinking of going a Joan from Mad Men, slightly  more orangey...


heres hoping my hair will go the colour I want it too.  I have decided to take the plunge because I am thinking about growing my hair back in the new year, so if I don't like it, I can cut it out!!  So fingers crossed it turns out alright, otherwise you may not see me for a while.  I hope I don't chicken out cluck cluck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment