Monday 7 March 2011

Volume Length Curl

I recently had a Debenhams gift card burning a hole in my pocket, and decided to treat myself to a new mascara, YSL style.  I have tried false lash effect before I really like it but am slightly put off by the price tag, and the fact it dries out super quick does not make me want to rebuy regularly.  So I decided to give YSL Singulier a go. 


The description of the mascara is volume, length, curl. I decided to apply two coats without curling my eyelashes, and the result is above. It has given my lashes a bit of curl, some volume (although I would like a teeny bit more), length I'm not so sure, I don't believe you can add a lot of length if there is only so much to start with. I do however think it looks pretty good, I decided that I would give the mascara a fair chance, and it has been open about two weeks, and its definitely better for it. I am undecided as to whether I would buy it again, as £22 is a lot for a mascara. It will do me for the next few weeks though, when it runs out I will be buying my Maybeline favourite next, or maybe I could try a Max Factor one, shockingly its been years since I bought one.

No comments:

Post a Comment