Saturday 20 November 2010

as the title suggests

I love SEPHORA, wish we had one over here.  Happened upon one in Paris after I parted with one euro to nip to the poshest loo ever.  Thank god for my weak bladder in this instance.  This Sephora was jam packed though.  I have heard a lot of good things about Make Up Forever, but living in the North East of England sometimes means you are on the other side of the world when it comes to good make up shops.  I think the closest supplier of Make up Forever is London, I know I know we live in the 21st century and there is this wonderful thing called the internet, but I have never played with the textures or colours before.  So in Paris here was my chance.  I found this highly pigmented liquid/cream blusher called HD Blush Microfinish cream blush in Light Peach. 
I went for a kind of peachy colour for a change, as I seem to go for the pinks all the time.  You know what I love it, you need a tiny tiny bit and it goes miles, I have started applying it with the Daniel Sandler Water Colour brush, normally I would just apply it with my fingers but it with the blush it blends super quick which you need before it dries. 
You wouldn't believe but in real life I had piled the blusher on, sorry the pic doesn't do the blush justice.  This is what I really love about the blusher, totally natural, just what I like.

I first picked up on this brand with the blog inmykit.com.  I was really tempted to buy a foundation, but went for the blusher (hmmmm theres a suprise).  This is certainly won't be my last purchase from Make up Forever.

I am a massive fan of Lisa Eldridge and her tutorials, when I got back from France there was a video on how to apply some of my favourie blushers including my newest blusher!!! I love the colour she has gone for, so vibrant and it really does pop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment