Wednesday 24 November 2010

get me nails did

I really love Sophy Robson's blog, I found it after reading about her in the Times Style mag.  She does a lot of amazing advertising work and catwalk shows.  I know I seem to post a lot of links on here, but I just love how creative her work is, on such a small space.  I have always dibbed in out out of nail polish, but never really got overly excited about it. Recently I have tried to invest a bit more time in caring for my hands and painting my nails too, I have even dabbled in a bit of nail art, thanks to a friend who bought me some jewels from the pound shop, hah!  Needless to say but the BF is not impressed with my bejewelling.

Sophy Robsons has videos online and they are actually quite simple, and I think they look pretty darn good.  Then I saw this kapowww! how cool is that?? Or does everyone else thinking it looks a bit rubbish?? I can't get the stuff anywhere.  When I couldn't find it, I decided to buy a lovely festive green colour by Barry M instead called "Racing Green" slightly dissapointed with the unchristmassy name though.  Here is a collection of my nail polishes.  Quite a lot really, for someone who isn't that bothered.

Should I be ashamed to say that some of them are years old, especially the Chanel ones, back from when I worked the counter.  Amazingly they haven't dried out or gone gloopy, unlike the Nails Inc shades that seemed to be gloopy on the first use, not impressed.  Here are my favourites....

The OPI purple didn't have a name, but I have been using the OPI Rapid Dry Topcoat, which seems to make even the Tesco (cough) ones stay on longer.  If I do any more bedazzling I will take some pics, for your bedazzlement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment