Tuesday 16 November 2010

getting my finger out

So its been pretty close to seven months since my fingers tinkered across the keyboard and created a post.  I won't bore you with what I haven't been doing in the past months, because even thinking about it stifles a yawn on my side.  To be honest I had almost forgot that I actually had a blog until I read a really interesting article by Jennine Jacob of the coveted here I really enjoying reading articles that Jennine puts together.

I originally started blogging because I was jobless and wanted a bit of routine to my day.  I think I am definitely one of life's procrastinators, because an hour can sometimes pass and I still have not moved from the comfort of my sofa, and so the weeks have now become seven months.  Plus one comment from the BF "done any blogs on your day off recently" made me leap in to action and immediately think what can I write about. So if you can stay with me a little longer a make up related with be making its way to you in a a fast and furious way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment