Thursday 20 January 2011

Monday

I am a bit behind on my posts this week, working out on Monday (whoo yeah), book club Tuesday (geek), hair do on Wednesday (pics to come).  Anyway here is the look I wore to work on Monday. 


I recently read in a magazine that if you are feeling and looking a bit tired to wear a lilac eyeshadow, so because I hadn't had the best night sleep I decided to give it a whirl. 


I used:

*Laura Mercier - tinted moisturiser
*Laura Mercier - secret camouflage
*Bobbi Brown - colour corrector concealer
*Laura Mercier - secret brightening powder
*Elizabeth Arden - lilac shadow
*Benefit - Dandelion blusher
*Maybeline - Colossal mascara
*Blistex - soothing splash (post to come)

Quite quick to do, but I feel I look better than I felt.  Think I might be a purple eyeshadow convert!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment