Sunday 16 January 2011

Take care

I don't generally make new years resolutions, but this year I am going to try and take more care of myself.  The idea came from a friend of mine, her new years resolution last year was to make more effort and she really did stick to it.  Sometimes my procrastination skills are worth a medal and stop me from doing what I set out to do, such as applying my nail polish or moisturising my legs.  I know the world will not stop if I don't complete these tasks, but I really irritate myself by forgetting to do this sort of thing.  You may think I have better things to do with my time, but I can tell you I don't! 

Here is a list just as much for my attention as yours, (apparently if you tell someone or write something down you are more likely to achieve your goal).

*Eyeshadow is now going to become part of my daily routine, I have some gorgeous colours, and I really am wasteful if I don't start putting more of them to good use.  I am going to start posting some "this was my look today" pics.

*Apply cuticle cream to my nails, I am sick of my fingers getting sore.

*Moisturise the bod more.

*Give myself more pedicures, or maybe treat myself to some.  I think like most people this area often gets neglected. 

Now I know this list is not going to change my life or anything substantial like that, and it has made me feel slightly embarrassed and very shallow.  But I am not going to pretend that sometimes the littlest, most vain things don't get my goat because they do.  Plus it probably doesn't surprise you that I am slightly vain because I do spend time writing a beauty blog, which often has me posing with certain "looks".  I'll leave it there I think people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment